Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SOME STATES JUST GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.

 A friend of mine lives over there in "don't mess with me " Texas and sent me an email about  the problems out on Falcon Lake.  Seems the drug runners and Mexican Mafia have taken over the lake so that good god fearing folks can't go fishing without being robbed or shot at.

Well it seem that the State of Texas has decided to step up to the plate and do something about the problem, they ordered up a 36 ft Gun Boat that the Texas Highway Patrol will patrol the lake with with Mounted machine guns and powered by 3 - 300hp Mercury outboard motors w/ Thunderbolt Ignitions.

 You may have to hit forward for the pictures to come up.

 
 
As many know, we here in Texas have a border problem. Lake Falcon is a lake that borders Texas and Mexico (The lake is right on the border, half in Texas and half in Mexico ).
 
Last year several boaters were killed by drug cartel folks from the other side. We are now aware that the automatic weapons used in the killings were probably from "Fast and Furious".
 
When Texas joined the Union as a sovereign nation in 1836 we retained the right to have a Navy to ward off the Mexicans since the United States refused to protect us.
 
This is our first Naval vessel of this century, small but potent. It will soon be safe to fish and boat on the Lake Falcon this summer. Just about every Texan is prepared to be in a gun fight, and you can't have enough guns.
 
The TEXAS DPS - New 36 ft. Patrol/Gunboat
[pictured at the Homer Garrison Law Enforcement Academy , in Austin ]
 
Designed and built to patrol Falcon Lake...The armaments onboard include 5 - static mounted [2 dual & 1 single] FN M240B 7.62/51 mm NATO Light machineguns, 2 - Barrett .50 BMG Sniper Rifles, and other assorted 5.56 rifles, 9mm sub machineguns, and grenade launchers.
 
MEXICAN PIRATES?
 
"Bring 'em on!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what happened to the photos, and don't know how to fix it but I bet if you google the DPS websit the pictures will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the pictures a month or so ago, pretty impressive boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know them pics is at, so don't blame me.
    I suppose everybody know old Billy Bob is sit'n on the bank of Falcon Lake an' I ain't see hide nor hair no pirate ships an' stuff like that out there on the lake. Any troubles on the other side, Mexico, sure ain't deterred any fishermens to go out there catch'n up big ol' bass fish. I ain't see that DPS Texas gun ship, but I seen a few US Coast Guard boats and the damn game warden harass'n fishermen.

    ReplyDelete