Well we didn't get the call for the Job in Fargo ND, so we were loaded up anyway so we will head out for a trip to Oklahoma to visit with some old friends and do some site seeing along the way.
All of the years of RVing we have done we have never taken the I70 interstate thru Denver,Colo. So this time it may be out of our way but so what...I think I want to take a ride on that steam train to Durango.
I think I mentioned sometime in the past that I had a small air leak in the left rear inside tire on the motorhome. Well today I decided to get it fixed, I went to 4 tire shops before the last one told me where a big truck tire shop was. The problem with the tire shops not being able to fix the tire was that they didn't have a machine to break the tire down with. Well it turned out to be a leak where the air hose extenders screw onto the tire valve. Got that all fixed and all of the tires aired up to the right pressure, so we are ready to go.
We have a little campout with a RV club we belong to that starts tomorrow at noon, so we will head North on I15 Sunday around noon..Hope to spend the night in St. George,Ut that is the first Cracker Barrel we can get to and I love their Breakfast.
Stay tuned
battle?
2 years ago
Enjoy your trip and keep us posted along the way.
ReplyDelete