It's been a heckit week around here, first we had a big blow-out Baby Shower for our daughter Kari, due in 4 weeks (it's a Girl) Then we got a call from the wife's brother that he was going into the hospital for some tests involving his heart. Well that turned out to be a quad by-pass so we have been dealing with all of family about that.
I talked to a guy about cutting down a big pine tree that is growing in the back yard, that sucker is out of control and is starting to lean over towards the neighbors house, I don't have time for him to do it this week so I'll have to get it done net month.
We are taking off for the River on Friday and will be there for 2 weeks getting the Phontoon finished and getting caught up on Spring cleaning and such.
I don't have access to wifi there so don't know when I will be able to post next.
battle?
2 years ago
Get away from it all and relax. Do a little fishing while you are at it.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy
DD I plan on doing some serious Bass fishing while I'm at the River these next 2 weeks. The Bass boat has been setting for about 6-8 month's without the battery's being charged, so I don't know what condition those are in. all 3 of them may have to be replaced if I can't get them to take a charge.
ReplyDeleteThe water is still cold so fishing will be slow, the wife says that fits my style.