Friday, October 30, 2009

Honey Do list is getting longer

Reading about all of that freezing weather in TX & NM made me sleepy so I stayed in bed this morning until 8:15--Then I had to hurry so we could meet friends for breakfast. We didn't get out of there until10:45 so by the time we chased around trying to find a place to pay the Edison bill ( It's due today ) most of the stores that take payment take up to 3 days to post it, then your paying a late charge. found one in Fullerton and now we are in business.

I had to be back home to get the truck off the street by 12:30 because the street sweeper comes and a parking enforcement car right behind it, If you get caught it's $37.50. Don't ask how I know. I don't think the City really cares about the cleanness of the streets, but they do care about the $150.000 a year they make off of the parking tickets.

I didn't get anything done about the Blazer today, too much going on in running here and there with the wife.

Check back I may add to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment