Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A hecktic week around here.

Loaded up the motor home  last week and joined our daughter Kristin and her family at a Off road vehicle park in the mountains up near old Fort Tejon on the Grape vine. We got there on Wed about 3:00 and it had snowed during the morning but it didn't stick to the ground. I don't ride motorcycles any more, but we have a Suzuki Samurai that we tow behind us, we averaged almost 50 miles a day of sight seeing around the area.
We got up early Sunday morning and started doing all of the prep for Easter, hide the eggs outside, get the Ham on and set it all up in our MH for a big Brunch at 10:00. By the time we got it all cleaned up and the Suzuki hooked up it was 12:30

We got home and pulled up to the storage place where we keep the motor home and they were closed...well of course it's Easter Sunday we had to park the rig in front of the house until Monday. The reason we came home so early was that I had about 5 hours of painting to do before the flooring guy came on Monday...NOT.. he called Monday morning saying he would not be here until Tuesday, which was ok because that gave me time to do a lot of the little things in the painting department. They showed up on Tuesday and will finish up tomorrow morning sometime. Boy O Boy does that new wood floor look nice.

Well I can see that that new painted hallway wall means that the rst of the interior living area wall will also need painting, but I can do that as I get to it.

 I will go pick up the motor home tomorrow and bring it home so I can shampoo the carpet, that only takes an hour to do, we are joining friends at a campground in Banning on Friday morning for the weekend, should be a fun time & good eat's.

 BB you better take care of yourself or Lug Nut & Sadie Mae may have to move in with that Pesky neighbor Wayne, or maybe with Ben and his Cats.

 Take care of yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment