What a way to start the new year. I came down with a chest cold that kicked my a$$, I lost my voice for 3 days and felt like hell, once my voice started coming back I started coughing so bad I couldn't get to sleep at night without some of that Niquill stuff. here it is a week later and i'm still hacking and spitting up stuff from way down deep in my chest.
I think I told you about the water well going bad and that I had hired a guy to put down a new Sand Point for me, he was suppost to drive down the well point just after Thanksgiving, well when we got there nothing had been done. I played phone tag with his machine all week. We started for home at 10:00 yesterday morning and by the time I dropped off the Mule and then delivered the trailer back to it's owner it was 4:30 in the afternoon when we got home. I unloaded the truck and then crashed in my big chair
My big project this week is to repair a S10 blazer I use as a tow car behind the Motorhome, It seems that I dropped a small bolt down the intake manifold one day when I was doing some work on it....Grrrrrrrrr
battle?
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment