Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The day befor trash pickup day

I need to get out there and fill all of my trash barrels with a bunch of that crap i've got stacked around the yard, waiting for me to do something with. I'm getting rid of a bunch of stuff. OK 4 barrels of trash/prime junk setting out.

I cleaned out spaces I didn't know I had. Now look at the room I have for more important stuff. I think I saw an old lawn mower setting out on the next street over...what could I build with that..maybe a self propelled 55 gal barrel BBQ that looks like a choo-choo train. Well maybe not since the wife is watching real close.

Looks like John Wells is getting real close to toping out his roofing structure at the Field Lab. That Cow spent 20 mins today standing in front of the camera. John needs to hook a horn up so we can shooe her away. My wife said she needs a cattle prod to get me away from the screen also.

I'm going to start dinner, so see you later

2 comments:

  1. I take it you learned how to get on the chat thingy since ya see that damn cow all afternoon. If not, the first thing ya gotta go to the stickam page to join. Then ya gotta subscribe to TFL. Ya have to click something somewhere for stickum to email ya when he's on line. Shoot, I don't know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for the update. I can view the webcam with no problem, but I can't figure out how to get into the chat area. I don't want to talk to those other idiots in the live Chat. They will highjack my computer or something.

    ReplyDelete