I've just been reading about all of the fuss over David Letterman having an afair with some of the gals that work for him. The scumbag who was trying to blackmail him needs to spend some serious time in the slammer. But what I can't understand is, Who is the victim here, I have not seen any of the female employees come forward and claim to be victims. I am kind of disappointed in Dave's choice of who he jumped in bed with, I always thought that girl Steph was about a 5. Now I am sure he could hook up with some prime stuff if he wanted.
I think it's just the media making a fuss over nothing.
Now if you want to hear some good jucicy stories, we need to go down to Port A and talk to Dee Dee and Peggy and find out what ol' Barnacle Bill was doing back in those years.
battle?
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment