I don't know what was going on, but I was up til 1:00 this morning. Then I didn't want to get up at 7:00 when the coffee pot turned itself on. I spent most of the day going from one store to the next picking up all of those things you just have to have to fix the best meals in Deer Camp. $120 later I think we have it all. O wait I forgot the green bell peppers. Sorry no room for the Blue Bunny....I'll finish this later.
Boy howdy River, are ya go'n hunt'n or are ya gonna open a greasy spoon cafe? I don't suppose all that food just for you.
ReplyDeleteHope ya have a great trip and catch ya a bear or something like that.
See ya when ya get back.
No Cafe, Just 4 other rigs going and we all like to do a community meal in the morning and at night. Lunch time your on your own. One of us gets a bear tag each year, so we have one if we spot one. Lots of sweets at night around the campfire. Not leaving until Wednesday morning early.
ReplyDelete