Tonight we meet old friends from High School at a cocktail party at a big fancy hotel over by Disneyland.
. The wife has been dieting for months for this. The wife and I did not go to the same high school but we were close friends with a lot of her class mates after we got married. I have to go get dressed so I will update this later
*************************************************************************************
This turned out to be a fun evening. About 50+ people showed up for a casual get together with a lot of snacks. I only knew 3-4 people so I kind of hung out with that group.The wife had not seen alot of them since High School so she had a ball catching up on all of the news from all of her old class mates. We left about 8:30, we will be back there tomorrow evening for a evening of visiting, eating and dancing well I don't know about the dancing part. I got to go see if I can still fit into that blue sport coat....Later
battle?
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment