Friday, September 11, 2009

Just another day moving Junk

OK I was up at 6:20 this morning and got the coffee going while I made me some toast with Orange Marmalade and Peanut Butter. Spent about an hour talking to some other old farts on the Ham radios and then about 8:30 we took off to meet some friends at a little greasy spoon place that we only eat breakfast at.

Then it was off to Drive Miss Daisy around to 6 differant stores as she gets set for her Mothers 90th Bday party on Sunday, which her and her brother are hosting. Her Mom is a great lady and still as sharp as a tack. In fact she went out last week and bought herself a new Ford Focus. She only had 28000 miles on the 89 model she traded in. She said she wanted something that got better mileage.

We then helped our daughter load up a bunch of her garage junk into boxes and loaded her truck. by that time it was 5:00 and I didn't want to go to her new house and waste an evening putting stuff away, so we came home and here I am reading Blogs.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment